Powered By Blogger

search

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Coincidences

It's just funny how certain things happen with almost certain identical features with what happens to other people. Take for instance my siblings. We were in different places yesterday, like miles away from each other, but we all felt similar food poisoning-like symptoms (vomiting, diarrhea, pain) just after lunch.
Every time my older sister and her boyfriend argues, i am also at war with my so called bf.
When my brothers sings a song, that song usually became something of relevance to my earlier experience that day.
When my sister grows a pimple, i'll have a pimple on the same spot a few days after.
When my sister dreamt of an accident involving my family sustaining injuries and me, almost dying, i fell down a flight of stairs earlier and my brother almost got his finger grinded of in a machine accident during his class.
Oh, what funny link we have.

No comments: